I have been resistant to writing this post, which means I need to write it. I weighed 148.8 in 2015. I now weigh 136. I know the number on the scale is not everything. I also know I feel better when I am lighter. My goal was to get down to 135lbs, which I am on occasion. My weight fluctuates a bit. I am thrilled that I have been able to lose my menopausal weight. It was something that I wasn’t sure was even possible. I was in good shape at 148.8 but was unhappy to be and feel so heavy. I am always researching, reading and listening to podcasts about health and wellness. I have taken simple steps that created new habits, They have made a big difference!
7 steps to Fit and Fabulous!
(I know you can get there too.)
- Bulletproof Coffee: My Breakfast is a cup of organic bulletproof coffee made in my French press. I blend coffee, 1 TBS Brain Octane, and 1 TBS unsalted grass fed butter in my Vitamix. Instead of spiking my blood sugar first thing in the morning, I am burning fat. This is an important first step. Don’t worry. There are other options if you are not a coffee drinker. As I am waiting for my bulletproof coffee, I start my morning off with a cup of hot lemon water with a splash of apple cider vinegar.
- Intermittent Fasting: This was a game changer for me. I delay eating until after I workout. I am burning fat during the workout. I didn’t start to lose weight until I added this step.
- OutdoorFit: Exercise is a key component to Fit and Fabulous. I love working out outside! I have 4 weekly OutdoorFit classes which include 3 regular classes and 1 sprint day. I love my sprint day! It is an important skill to keep as you age. Once a week is sufficient. The other classes cover strength, endurance and flexibility. Every class ends with Foundation Training which is critical to keeping me going.
- Eat Organic Food: I eat lots of vegetables, healthy fats, protein and small amount of grains. It is so important to eat the best quality food that you can afford. Buying high quality food is a priority.
- Supplements: I take pharmaceutical grade supplements every day, twice a day. You can’t possibly get all the vitamins and minerals you need from your food. It is so important if you want to be Fit and Fabulous!
- Meditation: I am working on meditating 20 minutes a day. I feel much better when I get it in.
- Sleep: I am always working on getting a good night’s sleep. I take magnesium, calcium and melatonin before bed. I go to bed about the same time every night, which is important in getting a restful night sleep.
Those are the basic habits that I implement every day. I am not perfect and I don’t want to be. I enjoy having a piece of cake once in a while. This has been a work in progress. It certainly didn’t happen over night. If you are interested, to get you started I am launching a 28 Day Fit and Fabulous Program January 10, 2020 on the Full Moon. It is always more fun with friends. Accountability is key!
The Full Moon is a fabulous time to get focused and take action. It is the time to bring the vision of yourself into reality, and align your thoughts with your desired outcome. It’s time for more personal growth.
In order to live at your fullest potential you need to be healthy and fit.
The Fit and Fabulous 28 Day Program will put you on the path of looking good, feeling strong, confident, calm and creating a positive attitude.
I know when you do things with others you will have success. Peer pressure can be a good thing. It is important if you want to be healthy and fit, you need to hang out with people who are healthy and fit!
Click here to learn more and to sign up!