Cinnamon Butter Cookies with Liz Finley!
Lizzie is a client of mine. She starting working with me in August. I am so impressed how Liz committed to the Fit and Fabulous Program and she has seen results!
Her goal was to lose weight and to feel her best. She has lost 13 pounds. She has eliminated the sugar and diet soda in her diet. Liz focuses on eating a balanced clean diet and she takes pharmaceutical grade supplements. She trains with me twice a week and walks the other days. She has increased her weights and is getting stronger while shedding the pounds!
She has been asking me for cookie recipes that she can enjoy during the Holidays. She doesn’t want the sugar. Today, after the workout we made Cinnamon Butter Cookies with only 5 ingredients!
I found the recipe online. Thank you Jenny Fitness!
* INGREDIENTS *
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ( non alcohol )
- ½ cup grassfed butter ( room temp )
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
* INSTRUCTIONS *
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix everything in a bowl, forget the spatula and just use your hands.
- Form into little bites ( about 24 ) and place on parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Press lightly with fork.
- Bake until golden brown ( about 20 minutes ).
* Makes approximately 24 cookies, 1 serving = 2 cookies
* Approx per serving: 180 calories, 17g fat, 4g protein, 4g carb, 2g fiber
I love that you can mix the batter with your hands. It is so simple and easy! They are cookies that are good for you!
Please give these a try and share the recipe with your friends. Let me know how you like them!