I don’t normally journal about my food. These past three weeks I have been, at least a few times a week. I wanted to record what I was eating so I would be able to share what worked for me on The Program. #burningmenopausalbellyfat
Why keep a Food Journal?
- Proven method for weight loss.
- Helps you understand your eating habits. (jot down how you are feeling.)
- If I am writing it down, my diet is better, keeps me focused on the good food choices.
- Measuring is important in the beginning. I no longer measure because I have a sense of what the portion should be. If I stop dropping the pounds I will go back and measure.
- It is great to include your exercise for the day as well.
- You will begin to understand what is working and what isn’t.
There are all sorts of apps that will record for you. I enjoy my notebook and writing it down.
I love reading what other people eat and what their day looks like? Do you?
That is it for today!