I love one pan cooking! Here is our lunch from Friday. Mahi Mahi burgers, chopped fresh pineapple and asparagus. I put it all in the pan with a little olive oil. Cooked the burgers 4 minutes each side and the pineapple chunks and asparagus were warmed up when the burgers were done. So simple, easy and delicious!
You can have meals like this on my 7 Day November Jump start! Want to join us?
Here are some of the Benefits!
- Say so-long to your simple carb/sugar cravings
- INCREASE your ENERGY during the day
- Have more restful sleep during the night
- Learn to CONTROL CRAVINGS, hunger and mood swings by balancing blood sugar
- Take care of the inside, so the outside will be RADIANT and GLOWING
- Understand healthy eating, proper nutrition, and which supplements to take
- SAVE MONEY on your grocery bill with our healthy, delicious smoothies and bars
- Be MORE PRODUCTIVE in your home life, work and business by feeling great and MAINTAINING FOCUS
- BUILD CONFIDENCE with your new vibrant energetic self
- CONNECT with other Fit & Fabulous people
“I have been on the Fit and Fabulous program for the 2nd week and am happy with my progress. The best part of the program is that I do not have food cravings, which has been the biggest barrier to losing weight and body fat. Following the program, the shakes and bars are tasty and satisfying. The support I get from Mary, particularly the advice and tips she provides, increases my success. I am not doing this on my own. Since last week, I have lost .9% body fat, in less than two weeks. Doesn’t sound like much, but it is significant for someone my age and most importantly, I feel good, and satisfied, on the program. I am looking forward to the next few weeks.” From Joyce, a Fit and Fabulous client!