Have you ever set a goal and didn’t achieve it in the time you thought? Of course! We have all done that. I actually don’t enjoy setting goals because of that reason. I continue to set them anyway.
In July, I posted I was in the process of weaning off my bio-identical hormones. I tried. I was hoping to be off by my September birthday…didn’t make it. The afternoon that I posted
I went back on my bio-identical. I slept well that night. Everything is a process.
Dr. Christiane Northrup just wrote a wonderful article, Traditional Herbs or Bio-identical Which is better?
I am SO grateful for the post. “My position on this particular issue is the same as it has always been. Use the modality that works for you. And that could be traditional herbs or bioidentical hormones! Though different, both are good choices.”
This is my life and I want to FEEL MY BEST!
Optimal Health is a Process…
- I have cut my coffee in half because it was affecting my sleep. I didn’t eliminate it because I love and enjoy one delicious organic cup in the morning.
- I have added a green smoothie to my day.
- I walk George the dog in the morning without my glasses to absorb nutrients and sunshine through my eyes.
- I eat a low-glycemic diet with tons of vegetables.
- I take the best supplements on the planet.
- I choose happiness over crankiness.
I am a work in progress. What do you do to feel your best? I would love to hear!