Karin and I are teaming up with an amazing group of people in January 2014 for a 12 week Reset Challenge. Please don’t let the 12 weeks scare you. This will become your lifestyle!
Here are some of the benefits of the program:
- sleeping more soundly
- Clearer, more radiant skin
- releasing unwanted belly fat
- having more energy throughout your day
- a significant result in bloating and water retention
- stabilized hormones throughout the month
- decreased inflammation in your cells
- you will wake up in the morning and put your pants on and they FIT.
You are FIT AND FABULOUS!
Are you in? Let me know!
I taught the 9 Am OutdoorFit class today. It was a small class so it gave me a chance to interview two of my seasoned athletes.
Here are some of Mary and Sissie’s FIT AND FABULOUS TIPS!
- Show up
- Show up with a great attitude
- Modify when necessary.
- Go out , eat and drink with one another…a community of Fun people is a wonderful thing for health and longevity.
Here is a short two minute video of two of our Super stars! Please watch until the end. Mary and Sissie demonstrate injury preventing warm-up exercises. The karaoke and the side shuffle can also increase agility , coordination and if you are moving fast enough it can be a great part of a cardio workout!
Please excuse all of the excess camera movement, I was the camera gal today as well. I was talking and filming at the same time.
Joyce is an amazing OutdoorFitter. She works 50-60 hours a week as a manager of the Sotheby’s Heritage House Real Estate Office in Rumson, New Jersey. Joyce is one of our early morning OutdoorFitters. She gets specials applauds for showing up at 7Am in the cold…that is dedication!
Here are some of Joyce’s Fit and Fabulous Tips.
- Meditate, (even just three minutes)
- Exercise, (push yourself in a healthy way)
- Eat Well, (lots of greens and it is nice to have a husband who loves to cook. You can always love to cook for yourself!)
- Take the best supplements, (click here to take a true health assessmentso you too can take the best!)
Here is a 4 minute video of Joyce on a very windy Sunday. Please excuse the wind noise and watch till the end. I share an empowering tip of the day that you don’t want to miss!