May was a month of minimalism with Andreea Fagan of Little Bites of Joy.
Follow her. She is always coming up with interesting challenges.
There certainly was a shift this month.
- I have an easy cleaning schedule.
- A clean house
- A clean car
- A clean tool shed!
- A clean desk.
- An organized Junk drawer
- I have embraced a lighter simple diet with lots of fruit and vegetables.
- I feel calmer.
- I feel good about my closet and my minimalist wardrobe. Fitness is my Fashion Statement!
- I love open spaces.
- I have a heightened awareness around gift giving. I love functional simple gifts.
- Less is more…buy what you need.
- Bonus Round! I have released 4 pounds this month that have been hanging on!!!
Are you interested in making a small healthy change in your day? Join my shake a day Fit and Fabulous Nutrition Program!. This is the perfect program for June. Summer fruit time! Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry! Small changes can change your life. Feel amazing, lighter, happier and Full of anti-oxidants! Today is the last day to sign up to join our June 12th group. More Fun with Friends! Click here for more info and to sign up.