Cashew Vanilla Cookies that you can have for breakfast! No grains, No sugar! These cookies won’t spike your blood sugar. They are super easy to make. I use a bowl and a wooden spoon to mix or get messy and just use your hands.
* INGREDIENTS *
- 2 cup cashew flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3 TBS unflavored protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ( non alcohol )
- ½ cup grassfed butter ( room temp )
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
* INSTRUCTIONS *
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix everything in a bowl, forget the spatula and just use your hands.
- Form into little bites ( about 24 ) and place on parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Press lightly with fork.
- Bake until golden brown ( about 20 minutes ).
Added Treat! I make sandwich cookies. The filling is a non-dairy cream cheese. I like kite hill almond cream cheese. Sometimes, I use goat cheese cream cheese. I whip a tsp of maple extract and a tsp of stevia into the cream cheese with a fork.
Sound yummy and I will definitely try. But the thing that would make them healthier and that I will try is using Monk Fruit Sugar. This has not GI effect.
I just bought monk fruit. I have not used it before. How much would you use in this recipe? Thanks!