I am very motivated to take care of myself. We just had Mother’s Day and I have a wonderful disabled son that I take care of. I need to be healthy for him and of course for myself! Fit & Fabulous is the way to go!Health Coach Tip!The health of your gut is so important for your immune system and is linked to so many other issues. Pretty amazing. See Dr. Hyman’s quote below.I wanted to share:The Healthy Gut Protocol .
- In your morning shake add a packet of probiotic and a scoop of fibergy. I also add a scoop of ground golden flax seeds, full of fiber,Omega 3 fatty acids, and rich in calcium. I just like the Golden color:)
- Shake time: Take your morning essentials.
- Dinner: Take your evening essentials.
- Take the digestive enzymes with lunch and dinner.
- Bed time: on an empty stomach take 3 hepasil. Hepasil is great for your liver and important to take at night when the liver does it’s best detoxing.
- Through out the day drink plenty of water.Here is a short 4 minute video about Hepasil.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxVddEwhLwk&sns=emI also wanted to share this very interesting article from the NY TIMES about Mammograms.I think you will find it different than what your doctor told you. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/health/study-adds-new-doubts-about-value-of-mammograms.html?_r=0Love,MaryContact me to get started on the products, you will thank me!
“Most of us (including most doctors) do not recognize or know that digestive problems wreak havoc in the entire body, leading to allergies, arthritis, autoimmune disease, rashes, acne, chronic fatigue, mood disorders, autism, dementia, cancer, and more.
So having a healthy gut means more than simply being free of annoyances like bloating or heartburn! It is absolutely central to your health. It is connected to EVERYTHING that happens in your body. That’s why I almost always start helping people treat chronic health problems by fixing their gut, which is what I want to help you do today.” Dr. Mark Hyman